Everything That You Need to Know about RERA Punjab
Posted on December 19th, 2019
- As per the policies of the RERA Act of Punjab, the authority vouches to create a transparent, competitive, and efficient environment for housing in the state of Punjab.
- The Act also oversees the sale of apartments and plots in a just manner.
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority of Punjab will protect the interest of home buyers and developers in the real estate market.
- Under the Act, real estate brokers and stakeholders are required to register their construction projects under RERA Punjab as a mandate. This is made compulsory so that the regulatory board can display the records regarding projects and stakeholders.
- Head over to the official website of RERA Punjab and click on ‘Project Registration’.
- Confirm your position as a broker/developer/real estate agent in the next page.
- Fill in the application form and verify the CAPTCHA code.
- Click ‘Create User’.