Know the Procedure to Apply DDA Housing Scheme 2020
Posted on January 10th, 2020
- The borrower must be of Indian nationality.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must belong to the following category - EWS LIG, MIG, or HIG.
- You must not own any property that is over 67 square metres in area, in the urban parts of Delhi, New Delhi, or the Delhi Cantonment. The limit on ownership includes your spouse and children as well.
- Online mode - DDA receives applications only via online. You can begin the application process by filling in the form.
- Documents - Attach the necessary documents for DDA Housing Scheme. They are provided below -
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Income Tax returns of last year
- Affidavit declaring you do not own property in Delhi
- Refundable deposit - Next, borrowers are required to make a down payment. Category-wise deposition amount is mentioned below -
- Economically weaker section (EWS) - Rs.25,000.
- Low-income group (LIG)- Rs.1 lakh
- Middle income group (MIG)- Rs.2 lakh
- High-income group (HIG) –Rs.2 lakh
- Verification- Next, they will verify all the details and accordingly you will receive information about your apartment application status.